What is Yoga?
“Yoga” or “Yog” means addition or union. In Hinduism Yoga stands for the addition of Atama(Soul) and Parmatama(GOD). Actual Yoga is more then Asanas, it is a wonderful science of life. It gives you inner peace and real happiness. Yoga is the self realization and full body workout without any impact on your joints. Our primary focus is understanding yoga from basic to advanced levels. Whether you are beginner or advanced, in our classes you will be able to understand yoga and its practices.
1. Yama: socio-ethical precepts
2. Niyama: personal ethical disciplines
3. Asana: body postures
4. Pranayama: breathing exercises
5. Pratyahara: withdrawal of the senses
6. Dharana: mental concentration
7. Dhyana: meditation or uninterrupted mental focus
8. Samadhi: union with the Supreme through deep meditation
Yoga is beneficial for people of all ages, shapes, and sizes:
- Try to bring your own Yoga mat.
- Come in loose clothing for the yoga session or wear comfortable clothes.
- Always take food before 2 to 3 hour of Yoga class.
- And come with a big smile.